Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hello, I'm writing! O.K. you can pick yourself up off the floor now. Its midnight, I should be in bed or packing for our trip in one day, but instead, I'm trying to type. I think it took me 10 minutes to write that last sentence. Of course, it would help if I could see the keys, but my eyes are all blurry from lack of sleep.
So, I don't have much to say, I just read Rachel's and Calie's blogs and thought may be I should start mine. I guess I'll have to finish later, I'm too zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

3 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

OH. MY. GOSH!!! And yeah I had to pick myself up off the floor to type this!! :) So glad you see you blogging even if you did fall asleep at the switch!

:)Rachel

Calie said...

Holy cow I am blown away! Shauna you wrote. I am so proud of you. Rachel our baby is growing up. hahaha!

Backwoods Browns said...

I wqs going to leave a long comment but I am unsure if and when you will read it !!hahaha! now your goal is to at least post ONCE a week!!