Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Late nights

I just finished baking 9 dozen cookies for our family reunion tomorrow..oops, today! Now I get to find the suitcases, pack, load the car, and maybe get a few hours of sleep. Who knows, maybe Jeff will get home before it's time to leave???
I'll play catch up when we get back, but I have to say... I had the most awesome ( yes, I said AWESOME!) time at our retreat. Lots of fun, some scrappin', lots of talking, some sleep, tons of laughter, good music (the 80's rocks!), movies, etc. I love you guys, thanks for a wonderful weekend!!!
Rachel--thanks for coming up for the 4th, I know it was hard, but we sure had fun with your family. (After you left, Rhi climbed up in my lap and said," Mom, I want Jentry! We see Jentry?")

2 comments:

Calie said...

Wow Shauna you blogged again!!! I am so proud of you. Have a great time at your reunion. 9 dozen....you go girl.

Rachel Berry said...

What? You couldn't go for an even 10 dozen? :) Have a safe trip driving through Idaho and have a fabulous time!!! When you get back well do a walk through of how to load pictures on your blog. It's easy as pie, great now I want some pie...

;)Rachel